Proper nutrition is not a diet and not continuous prohibitions that lead us only to a vicious circle of further breakdowns, re-weight gain and new desperate unsuccessful attempts to lose weight. Proper nutrition is tasty, simple, useful and without inhibitions.
Not all people can afford to give up sweets at once. Therefore, there are a few tricks that will allow you to eat sweets and not get fat.
- Sweet eat only in the morning, until 12.00 a.m.
- Eat sweet not instead of the main meal, and after.
- Dried fruits are the best sweets (dates, dried apricots, raisins).
- Choose natural sweets such as marmalade, marshmallows, fruit leather. One thing is enough to satisfy the inner desire and not to harm the body.
- If chocolate, then only black. Preferably with a large percentage of cocoa content. Eat no more than 3 pieces. It’s a great addition to coffee and oatmeal for breakfast.
- A spoon of honey can easily replace candy and saturate the body with useful trace elements. You can add a spoonful of honey to cottage cheese or oatmeal, but not to tea.